Plan Your Canadian Rockies Train Vacation Today
There are a multitude of Canadian Rockies train vacations available for your choosing.
operates four lines through the Rockies and Pacific Region of Canada:
* The Canadian, travels to Vancouver from Toronto, via Edmonton and Jasper.
* The Skeena, leaves Jasper, Alberta, for Prince Rupert, in British Columbia, on the Pacific coast.
* The Malahat, visits Vancouver Island, linking Victoria and Courtenay.
* The Snow Train, runs from Edmonton to Jasper and back for a weekend of skiing and runs from February 6 through April 12.
Rocky Mountainer - Canadian Rockies train vacations
operates four routes:
* The Kicking Horse, runs from Vancouver to Banff or Calgary and is named for the pass over which it crosses the Canadian Rockies.
* The Yellowhead, travels from Vancouver to the resort town of Jasper, Alberta and is named for a mountain pass through the Canadian Rockies.
* The Frasier Discover, named for the Frasier River, it travels between Whistler and Jasper.
* The Whistler Mountaineer, travels between Vancouver and Whistler from the coast through majestic mountain peaks.
Vancouver will be hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics in February. Check back soon for my upcoming train travel guide.